Activities and Tasks are a significant part of your business. Sometimes it becomes necessary to plan and prioritize your day to effectively follow up your leads and prospects.
Salesmate now provides you with a way to create multiple activities at once.
You can create Bulk Activities from the following module pages:
- Contact List view
- Company List view
- Deal List view
Example: Let's say you want to follow up on multiple deals today. Earlier, you would have to create an activity with them one by one. Now, this has been simplified - Select the deals for which you would like to create an activity and click "Create Activities" from the Deal List view.
Follow the steps given below to create Bulk Activities:
- Go to the Deal List view.
- In the Deal list view, select the records for whom you would like to create Activities in bulk OR you can select all records on the page at once by clicking on the checkbox at the top and perform the bulk function.
- After you have selected your records. Click on the Create Activities action button.
- Select the Activity Type and Start and End(Date & Time) of the Activity.
- You can use Contact and Company’s attributes to give a suitable Title to your activities.
- Add an Internal Note in the activity.
- Select the Owner of the record to which the Activities are going to be assigned. (As a Manager/CEO you can assign your Sales reps activities to plan their day).
- You can also add Followers (Teammates and Participants) in the activities.
- You can also add Tags to identify your activities uniquely ( Tags are useful for grouping, filtering, and mass editing records).
Once you hit Save all the activities will be created in Salesmate. You can see all your Bulk Activities in the Activity list view.