Activities and Tasks are a significant part of your business. Sometimes it becomes necessary to plan and prioritize your day to effectively follow up your leads and prospects.
Salesmate now provides you with a way to create multiple activities at once.
You can create Bulk Activities from the following module pages:
- Contact List view
- Company List view
- Deal List view
Example: Let's say you want to followup on multiple deals today. Earlier you would have to create an activity with them one by one. Now, this has been simplified - Select the deals for which you would like to create an activity and click "Create Activities" from the Deal List view.
Follow the steps given below to create Bulk Activities:
- Go to the Deal List view.
- In the Deal list view, select the records for whom you would like to create Activities in bulk OR you can select all records on the page at once by clicking on the checkbox at the top and perform the bulk function.
- After you have selected your records. Click on the Create Activities action button.
- Select the Activity Type, Due Date, and Duration of the Activity.
- You can use Contact and Company’s attributes to give a suitable Title to your activities.
- Add an appropriate Description of the activity.
- You can also add Tags to identify your activities uniquely ( Tags are useful for grouping, filtering, and mass editing records).
- Select the Owner of the record to which the Activities are going to be assigned. (As a Manager/CEO you can assign your Sales reps activities to plan their day).
- You can also add Teammates in the activities. (Teammates are basically the users of Salesmate).
- You can also add Participants from your contact list.
Once you hit Save all the activities will be created in Salesmate. You can see all your Bulk Activities in the Activity list view.
You may also want to enqueue these activities and work upon them swiftly. We are launching a new few feature - Smart Activity Queue - on our Boost Plan to help you with this by the end of June 2020.