How do I integrate SuperReceptionist with Salesmate
SuperReceptionist (SR) is a personal reception hosted virtually in a cloud telephony environment by Knowlarity.
If you are using SuperReceptionist for your business, you can integrate it with Salesmate.
This integration allows you to make calls out of Salesmate.
- You must have access to the Calling Configuration ( to configure )
- A SuperReceptionist (SR) Account
Steps to configure:
1. Get your SR Virtual Number.
Login to your SuperReceptionist account to get the Virtual Numbers. Your SuperReceptionist phone number is your Virtual number.
2. Configuring Click-to-Call
- Click on the profile icon on the top right corner
- Go to Setup > Customizations > Calling Configurations
- Hit + to add a provider, if you already have others configured
- For Knowlarity, mention Provider as "Knowlarity"
- Syntax as,
- (SR Number) – Replace this value (Select SR Number) from your Knowlarity Account ( In the above example my SR Number is +919909909901
- [fromNumber] – Is the number registered under Agent account in Knowlarity will be auto-replaced.
- Make sure you have mentioned the Mobile Number under your profile in "My Account" ( Click on your profile icon top right corner in Salesmate to Go to My Account ) in Salesmate and it matches with Agent account in Knowlarity.
- This mechanism will only help you to initiate quick calls. It will not log any calls automatically in Salesmate. You can choose to add them as an activity.
- Make sure you are logged in to Knowlarity panel in the same browser in another tab.
3. Making a Call
- You can make calls from any screen where you see a call icon or a phone (mobile, phone) field by clicking on it and hitting the Knowlarity link
- Contact List Page
- Contact Detail Page
- Contact Side View (preview page)
- Deal Board View
- Activity View and many more...
- Contact numbers should be saved as +91-xxxxxxxxxx
- Receiving calls in Salesmate
- Call logging
- Call recording