Learn More about General Settings of Sequences:
What is the need for Safety Settings?
Safety settings are needed so as to avoid adding contacts to multiple sequences or to repeat the same sequence again. This is useful to reduce the SPAM issue which may take place if a contact gets added to multiple sequences.
How to change Safety Settings
Click on Profile Icon, followed by
- Sales automation
- Safety Settings
There are two settings under the Safety Settings:
1. How many times can contact be added to this sequence?
- Only Once -In this, the contact can be added to a sequence only once. If they are added in same sequence for the another time it will fail and exit.
- More than once, if not already active - If a contact is not active inside a particular sequence then they can be re-enrolled in the same sequence again.
- Any number of times - A particular contact can be added to a sequence multiple number of times regardless of any limitation.
2. Can a contact be in multiple sequences at once?
- Yes - If this is selected, a contact can be added to multiple sequences at once.
- No - In this, the contact cannot be added to multiple sequences at once, unless and until one sequence get completed so as to be enrolled to another one.