Learn More about General Settings of Sequences:
What is the need for Safety Settings?
Safety settings are useful to avoid adding contacts in multiple sequences or to repeat the same sequence again. This can be useful to reduce the SPAM issue which may take place if a contact gets added to multiple sequences.
Safety settings for sequences can be managed by the following steps -
- Navigate to the Profile icon on the top right corner
- Click on Setup
- Head over to the Sales Automation category
- Click on Sequences
- Scroll down for Safety Settings
There are two settings under the Safety Settings:
- How many times can a contact be added to this sequence?
- Can a contact be in multiple sequences at once?
How many times can a contact be added to this sequence?
- Only Once - The contact can be added to a sequence only once. If that contact is added in same sequence again, it will fail and exit.
- More than once, if not already active - If a contact is not active inside a particular sequence then it can be re-enrolled in the same sequence again.
- Any number of times - A particular contact can be added to a sequence multiple number of times regardless of any limitation.
Can a contact be in multiple sequences at once?
- Yes - If selected, a contact can be added to multiple sequences at once.
- No - In selected, the contact cannot be added to multiple sequences at once, unless and until one sequence gets completed.
- These are the global Safety settings for the sequences. "How many times can a contact be added to this sequence?" option can be set for particular sequence from settings of that sequence only.
Please sign in to leave a comment.