One useful feature in the sequences allows you to assign the tags based on the events taking place is Assigning Tags. This will be helpful in filtering the contacts on the basis of different criteria as below :
- When any contact is added to the sequence
- An Email bounces
- A contact unsubscribe
- The first email/text is delivered or activity completed
- The contact replies to a sequence email
- The contact is marked as finished with no reply
- The contact completes the sequence, with no reply after a specified amount of time
How to assign tags?
You can assign the tags for the above-mentioned features from here:
- Go to More >> Sequences
- Click on the Sequence Title
- Click on SETTINGS
- Scroll Down to find Assign Tags section.
- Insert name of Tags in respective Criteria as per your requirements.
- Click on Update
For Example, Through Sequence tag needs to be added Whenever any contact is added to sequence. So we will add that tag in Contact is added to this sequence section. In below use case, lebron james James marked with tag Through Sequence when he was added to the sequence.
Note: The tags which will be added by any sequence will append to the contact's already available tags. None of the previous tags will be removed.