One useful feature in the sequences that allows you to assign the tags based on the events taking place is Assigning Tags. This will be helpful in filtering the contacts on the basis of different criteria as below :
- When any contact is added to the sequence
- An Email bounces
- A contact unsubscribe
- The first email/text is delivered or the activity completed
- The contact replies to a sequence of email
- The contact is marked as finished with no reply
- The contact completes the sequence, with no reply after a specified amount of time
How to assign tags?
You can assign the tags for the above-mentioned features from here:
- Navigate to More on the left menu bar.
- Click on Sequences.
- Click on the Sequence Title
- Go to SETTINGS
- Scroll Down to find Assign Tags section.
- Insert name of Tags in respective Criteria as per your requirements.
- Click on Update
- For Example, the PH Lead Conversion tag needs to be added Whenever any contact is added to the sequence. So we will add that tag in Contact is added to this sequence section. In the below use case, Aaron Ward was marked with the tag PH Lead Conversion when he was added to the sequence.
Note: The tags that will be added by any sequence will be appended to the contact's already available tags. None of the previous tags will be removed.