Inside Salesmate, Once a sequence has been created, you can set the accessibility of the sequence which will help you to restrict access of users over that sequence. There are mainly 3 categories of the sequence accessibility.
- Public ( Read-Only )
- Public ( Read / Write )
Only the Owner of the Sequence would be able to enroll contacts in the Sequence.
Public Read Only:
Every user in the organization would see the Sequence and its overall performance and Insights irrespective of the User Hierarchy but only the Owner of the sequence can enroll Contacts in the sequence.
Every user in the organization would see the Sequence and its overall performance and Insights irrespective of the User Hierarchy. They can also even enroll contacts into the sequence.
- By default, It will select the access settings configured on the Global Sequence Settings. Moreover, The accessibility set under a particular sequence will bypass the accessibility selected under Global Sequence Settings.
How to select the Security Policy for Sequences
- Navigate to the More on the left side Panel
- Click on Sequence
- Click on any specific sequence title that you have created already.
- Click on Settings
- Navigate to Access
- Select the Accessibility you want to set for the sequence.
You can also set default Sequence accessibility for all the new sequences which is being created. You can set it from Global Sequence Settings by following below steps.
- Navigate to the Profile icon on the top right corner
- Click on Setup
- Head over to the Sales Automation category
- Click on Sequences
- Scroll Down for Access settings.
- Users at a Higher Hierarchy than the Owner of the sequence can always view these sequences and their performance. They can also have right to make changes in the sequence settings.
- Users with having Administrator profile can view all the Sequences regardless of the owner and can also change the Sequence settings if required.