Salesmate will pause contacts from sequences when they send an auto email saying they are temporarily Out of the Office.
How does Out-of-office work?
Out-of-office emails are detected in Salesmate that are received from Gmail and Microsoft accounts. When a response is detected, the system will automatically pause the particular sequence for the contact and mark their stage as Pause O3.
Auto resume sequence for Paused contacts
When a contact's sequence is paused due to Out-of-office message, you have an option where you can auto-resume the sequence after some days.
Follow the following steps to use Out-Of-Office setting:
- Click on More (three dotted button) > Sequences
- Select the required Sequence
- Select the Settings tab
- Select Out-Of-Office Settings
- Select if you want to pause a sequence on Out-of-office or not.
- If you have selected to pause the contact, then you can choose to resume the contact after selected days.