Cloning a sequence is an import functionality when you want to :
- Re-use the same sequence with some edits
- Share sequence with other users in a team without changing sharing policy
- Manual A/B test
How to Clone a sequence?
To clone a sequence inside Salesmate, you can follow these steps:
- Navigate to More on the left menu bar.
- Click on Sequences.
- Find the sequence name
- Hover on the sequence's name and click on the Actions button
- Hit on the Clone option
- A new sequence will be created with the same stages
- You can re-order, add or edit those stages
- Once you are done with changes hit "Push Live" in the top right corner to use it
Once you will click on push live you will see the alert message stating that you can not modify stages once the sequence is live
- None of the contacts from the current sequence will enroll in the newly cloned sequence.
- If the user has reached the limit of active sequences for his account, then the system will not let him clone the sequence.
Article is closed for comments.