Deleting a Sequence will stop all users from enrolling new contacts to the sequence. All active contacts who are enrolled in the Sequence will get unenrolled from Sequence immediately.
How to delete a Sequence?
To delete a Sequence inside Salesmate, please follow these steps:
- Go to More >> Sequences
- Find the Sequence name
- Click on the Actions button
- Click on Delete
- A confirmation message will pop up asking you to confirm your action.
- Click on "Yes" to confirm
- Deleting a Sequence removes the sequence from Outreach entirely and cannot be undone or recovered.
- Once a Sequence is marked a deleted all the pending emails, text and open activities will be deleted from the system.
- All contacts will be unenrolled from the Sequence and none of the next steps will be executed.