PandaDoc helps to generate eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With PandaDoc, you can send online documents to people who need to sign them and then collect and manage those signatures.
Activating the PandaDoc Integration
To activate the app. Follow the below steps:
- Go to Setup
- App & Add-ons
- Apps >> Available Apps >> PandaDoc
- Click on “Install” to configure the PandaDoc App.
- Select the modules on which you want to access the PandaDoc widget.
- Under Access Settings, select the users who will have permission to view the PandaDoc details in Salesmate.
- Hit "Save."
Using PandaDoc with Salesmate
Once the PandaDoc Integration is successfully added, A new widget "PandaDoc" will appear in the detailed view.
A new tab "PandaDoc" will appear in the quick view.
Get Documents Signed using PandaDoc.
Once you have configured the PandaDoc app inside Salesmate, you can start sending documents for getting signed. To do so:
- Goto any Module for which the PandaDoc integration is enabled.
- You will find a PandaDoc widget.
- Click on Create New Document.
- A popup box will appear to insert
- My Templates: Insert the template created by you in PandaDoc or create one by clicking on the "+" icon.
View Documents in Salesmate.
Once you have sent the documents, you can check the status of the envelope inside Salesmate.
- Go to Detailed View of the contact >> PandaDoc.
- You can check the list of documents sent by you along with their respective status.
- Click on the document name will open the document in PandaDoc in the new tab.
- You can also download the document by clicking on the "Download" icon.
- You can also "Remove" the document from contact by clicking on the "X" icon.
View All Documents in Salesmate
By default, the widget only shows the recent 5 documents. If you want to view all the documents then you can click on the “View All” button and you will be able to see all the previous documents here.
Which variables you can use with PandaDoc?
To know which variables you can use with PandaDoc you can click on the “Show PandaDoc Tokens” button inside the PandaDoc widget and the screen will present you all the tokens which can be used. You can simply copy-paste those variables to create new documents.
Remove the PandaDoc App
To remove the PandaDoc App.
- Goto Setup >> App & Add-ons >> Apps >> PandaDoc
- Click on the Remove button.
- You will get a confirmation popup.
- Confirm to remove the PandaDoc.