Salesmate notification preference helps you to decide when you want to be notified and via which channel. With "Activity Reminder", once you set up the preference it would help you notify for the scheduled tasks or activities. Additionally, it eliminates the risk of having it missed in the first place.
How to set a preference for Activity reminders?
- Navigate to the Profile icon from the top right corner
- Click on Go to my account
- Head over to Notification Preferences
- Enable the channel on which you would like to be notified for the scheduled tasks.
- Based on activity type, you set up the time as to when you would like to be notified of it.
- Click on Update, to save the settings.
If you have selected the notification to be sent via email then the remainder would be as below :