Salesmate notification preference helps you to decide when you want to be notified and via which channel. With "Activity Reminder", once you set up the preference it would help you notify for the scheduled tasks or activities. Additionally, it eliminates the risk of having it missed in the first place.
How to set a preference for Activity reminders?
- Click on the "Profile icon" from the top right of your Salesmate account.
- Go to my account
- Click on "Notification Preferences"
- Enable the channel on which you would like to be notified for the scheduled tasks.
- Based on activity type, you set up the time as to when you would like to be notified of it.
- Click on Update, to save the settings.
If you have selected the notification to be sent via email then the remainder would be as below :