While you decide to grow your business there are certain challenges that the teams face in terms of tracking - how long is the sales cycle for them? How do they nurture leads that don't advance past the first hurdle? Why are their leads dwindling, exactly?
To answer these questions, Salesmate provides you with a dedicated system widget known as the Sales Funnel.
- How to add the widget to the Dashboard?
- Different conversation stats and what do they mean?
- Expanded view of the report.
How to add the widget to your Dashboard?
To add this widget, follow the steps down below
- Head over to your Dashboard screen by clicking on the icon present under the left navigation panel.
- Click on the "Add widget" button present on the top right corner.
- Further, you will be redirected to the widget library section, wherein you can search for the report and add it to the dashboard.
- Once you add the report, this is how it would show up on your dashboard
What are the different conversation stats mentioned under the report?
There are three different stats that you can find, namely -
- Current - Indicates the number of deals that are currently present under the specified stage and created during the applied time duration.
- Progressed - Indicates the number of deals that have moved to the next stages other than the current stage during the applied time duration.
- Lost - Indicates the number of deals lost in the specified stage during the applied time duration.
How can I check for details regarding the exact numbers under each stage?
- You can click on the Zoom icon present under the report to expand the view and further check the details
- Once you expand the view, you will be able to check for the required details as shown