Salesmate provides you with 30 Predefined Reports that can be customized with user-defined parameters to improve and update according to the User's requirement.
To edit the system reports and keep a copy of them into your list, you will need to first add them into your list i.e. My Reports and then you will be able to Customize them. For this:
- Navigate to Reports 2.0 by clicking on the Reports icon in the sidebar and choosing Reports 2.0
- Click on the Reports Library button present on the top right corner of the screen.
Once you are in the Report Library, you will see a list of pre-defined reports that Salesmate offers which are associated with all the modules (i.e. Contact, Company, Deal, Activity)
Add Report to any folder of your choice
- Click on the View Report link to quickly view that report displaying the figures
- Click on the Add to My Reports link to add the report to My Reports list
- Provide a name to your report and select the folder where you want to save it, then hit Save
- In case; you do not select any folder, it will get saved under the My Reports folder by default
- A success message will be displayed on the top. You can View Report by clicking on its link.
- You can also view the report from the My Reports folder by clicking on the title
Add Report to Dashboard
- On the screen of Report Library, click on Add to Dashboard link at the corresponding report that you wish to add to the dashboard.
- Provide a name to be displayed for the report, and select the dashboard where you wish to add this report.