Dashboards are collections of view lists and charts. The various types of charts are bar, pie, line, column, Funnel.
- The system remembers your last view on Dashboard - Default or Custom
- User cannot Edit, Remove or Delete "Default Dashboard"
Salesmate offers a default dashboard with Gadgets like -
- Deal Pipeline View (Available Filters of Date Range, Users, and Pipelines)
- Activities - Past Due, Upcoming, Today, No Due Date, Completed - "Add New Activity"
- Sales Summary
- Sales Goals / Won Deals (Configure your Goals here)
- Suggested Contacts (Connect email account for the suggestion)
Getting Started with onboarding Widget
This Widget includes quick steps to get you started with Salesmate. It will help you make the most out of your Salesmate account. You can also remove the Widget once you are familiar with Salesmate.
It helps you to -
- Connect your Email account
- Add Contacts to the system (Import)
- Invite your teammates (User Management)
It also includes quick links to -