Salesmate CRM allows you to quickly manage all your dashboards and their owners from a single screen.
Navigate to Dashboard 2.0.
Click on the Actions button, and select Manage Dashboard (You must have permission to manage the dashboard, then only you'd be able to access this option).
On the next screen, you'll see a list of all the Dashboards that have been created. Here Salesmate provides you the option to filter the Dashboards based on the Owner.
- Click on the dropdown and select a specific user whose Dashboard you would like to manage.
- Once you select a user, all the respective dashboards created under the ownership of that user will be filtered for you.
- The following information is displayed in the table - Dashboard name, Dashboard owner, Privacy settings, Dashboard's last updated date, Name of user who updated the dashboard.
- You will find quick actions of Delete and Change Owner when you select any dashboards, and the operation can also be performed on bulk selection.
- When you hover over a particular dashboard, you'll get the Actions option, which offers you the option to change the owner of that dashboard, edit that dashboard, and delete that dashboard.
Delete Multiple Dashboards
- When you choose the option to Delete, Salesmate asks you for confirmation to delete as it is an irreversible operation.
- On clicking Yes, the selected Dashboards will be deleted and a success alert message is displayed.
- In order to change the ownership, you need to select the respective Dashboards and click on Change Owner, then you can select the new owner for the Dashboard.