Use of Templates while text messaging makes your life easier to send repeated texts in the same format OR while sending a bulk message.
Create Text Templates:
1. Go to Text tab
3. Hit on the Text Templates link in the left pane
4. Hit the + New Template button to create a new text template
Note: You can create folders and store these templates in them to keep them organized
- Click on + New Template
- Click on Insert Attributes
- Select Merge Fields of your choice
Create Text Template Folder:
- Go to More tab
- Hit Text Messages
- Hit the + button besides FOLDERS to create the Text Template Folder
- You can select template at the time of sending a single text message or bulk one
- If a single text message is being sent, and as soon as you choose the template, it will replace all variables with the related module and replace text message body with a written one. Even users can type a variable after selecting a template inside the message and that should be parsed before sending the message.
- If you are sending the bulk message, then variables will not be replaced while selecting a template, and they will be replaced at the time of sending the message
- The template count will be increased with each send.