Use of Templates while text messaging makes your life easier to send repeated texts in the same format OR while sending a bulk message.
Create Text Templates:
1. Go to Text tab
3. Hit on the Text Templates link in the left pane
4. Hit the + New Template button to create a new text template
Note: You can create folders and store these templates in them to keep them organized
Create Text Template Folder:
- Go to More tab
- Hit Text Messages
- Hit the + button besides FOLDERS to create the Text Template Folder
- You can select template at the time of sending a single text message or bulk one
- If a single text message is being sent, and as soon as you choose the template, it will replace all variable with the related module and replace text message body with written one. Even user can type a variable after selecting template inside message and that should be parsed before sending the message.
- If you are sending the bulk message, then variables will not be replaced while selecting a template, and they will be replaced at time of sending the message
- Template count will increased with each send