Text pilot helps you to send Text/MMS messages on a large scale. It provides users a mechanism where they can group the number to send bulk messages.
Note: Text Pilot is available in Boost and above Plans only. (Free Activation Upon Request)
How is the Text Pilot feature useful?
- Geo-Match: Send outgoing messages from a local matching number.
- Sticky-Sender: Use the same number for sending new messages to the same client to maintain conversation history.
Create a new Text Pilot
To create a new Text Pilot, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Profile icon on the top right corner
- Click on the Setup
- Head towards the Apps and Add-ons section
- Click on Voice
- Hit New Text Pilot
- Click on Add New Text Pilot
- Give it a suitable Name
- Choose if you need Sticky Sender and Local Connect
- Hit Save to create a new Text Pilot service
- You will get options to choose numbers from your pre-purchased list or quickly purchase the new numbers and associate.
- All the numbers purchased will be assigned to nobody
- All the numbers purchased will have default settings same as what the user gets when he/she buys the number individually.
- Add Existing Number: Salesmate will let you choose any of your pre-purchased numbers for this service. You can search numbers via Phone Number, Alias, or Location.
- Buy New Numbers: Salesmate will let you quickly buy new numbers from a particular state or area code.
- Hit Save
Where can we use the Text Pilot Feature?
- Sending Bulk Texts: Inside from dropdown, we will show an additional name like Real eState Pilot. Users can choose the Text Pilot and outgoing messages will be fired using the group of numbers.
- Sending Via Automation: Inside the automation, we have an option to send from a number. You can choose Text Pilot as a service to send text messages.