As a user, you may need to customize the information available on the deal card based on your organizations’ preferences. Salesmate empowers the rep's to customize the deal card view based on an organization’s sales pipeline requirements.
Deal card customization
- Users who have access to Admin privilege or equivalent rights (Manage Fields) can set up this customization.
- Admin users can choose to display specific information over the default information on the deal card. Example: display the number of units of the product/ service instead of the default total deal revenue, display the product/ service name, etc.
- This feature ensures that the users access the right deal information and improve their productivity.
Supported Plans and Subscription
Salesmate offers the following Feature set which lets you customize the fields per pipeline basis on the board view.
Users on the following Plan will have access to this feature
- User should have “Manage Field” rights to perform this action
- Check appropriate rights from:
- Navigate to the Profile icon
- Click on Setup
- Head over to Users & Security
- Click on Profile Permissions
- Edit the required Permission
- Enable “Manage Fields” permission
What happens when I downgrade my plan?
If you are on some other plan and have customized deal card fields and then you downgrade to a plan which doesn’t support this then you will get fallback to the default field set. Please note that data is not lost, if he upgrades back he will be able to see his old setting in working mode.
Default fields set
Below is the list of fields that will be available as default fields set when a new link is created or the Deal board field customization plan is not available in the link.
- Primary Contact
- Primary Company
- Deal Value
- Estimated Close Date
How to customize deal cards?
- A user with the “Manage fields” right can customize the deal cards.
- Go to Deal Board View
- Click on the "Actions" Menu
- Users will get an option to customize the deal card via "Customize Deal Card".
- When the user click’s on Customize Deal Card, he/she will get the below screen in the pop-up form where they can customize the deal card.
- "Selected Fields" - is the predefined field, Preview can be seen on the right-hand side section of the Pop Screen.
- The User can remove the un-required fields by clicking the "X" icon on the field list.
- User can click on the "Add Field" button and choose the required fields over the card
- Users will have option to choose upto 10 fields for a deal card. The fields which user can choose from are explained below.
As an example, all the fields which the users can choose using the Manage columns option from the list view can be chosen over here.
- Primary Fields
- Smart Fields
- Custom Fields
- Lookup Field (Only name of the record if it's selected as one-to-one type)
Custom Fields : Users can re-order the fields by dragging the field up and down in the field list.
- Deals Fields
- Contact Fields
- Company Fields
Note: User cannot choose Multi Custom Lookup Field in the Deal Card
Once the user has made all the changes he can hit save whereas he can choose from two options :
- Save the card for all pipelines
- Save the card for the current pipeline
- Card customization is applicable to all users. It's not per-user customization.
- If any field is not having value then it will show None.
- A hover intent is available on all values so if you hold a mouse for a second then it will show you label and value in the tooltip