Salesmate Intelligent "Power Dialer"
Note: Only available in Boost Plan
- Enable auto-dialing
- Create/Schedule activities of type "Call"
- Filter your created activities
- Complete your activities using Activity Queue (in power dialer mode).
- Navigate to the Profile icon top right corner
- Click on Go to My Account
- Head over to Smart Queue.
- Enable auto-dial option
- Enter the wait time (seconds)
- Enter ring time (seconds)
Wait time = System will wait for X seconds before auto-dialing the number. This allows you to read recent conversations or view record details and be prepared for the call.
Ring Time = Call ringing duration. Reducing the ring time decreases the chance of hitting someone's voicemailbox. Thus, you will be spending less time per call thus your call volume and reach rates will increase.
Create/Schedule activities of type "Call"
You can now schedule bulk activities from the Contact, Company, and Deals modules list page.
- Navigate to any module mentioned above
- Example: Let’s consider selecting the Contact Module
- Filter the contacts if required
- Use the checkboxes to select contacts to create bulk activities, or click the checkbox available in the grid header to select all contacts from the current page
- Click on the Create Activities action button shown in the header
- Select the activity type as "Call"
- Customize all other details as per your need
- Add tags for better filtering purposes. Example: General Call Queue, Retail Call Queue, Followups_06012020, or any other as per your need.
- Once activities are created, you can visit the activity listing screen via the link on the notification - Go to activities - to start using the Smart queues and perform power dialing.
If you are working with B2B clients and you want to call the company records, then please visit the company listing page and perform similar options as explained above. You can also plan your activities from the deal listing page.
Complete your activities using Activity Queue (in power dialer mode)
To start the Smart Queue,
- Go to the Activity List page
- Select the predefined view with a particular tag that you assigned in the above steps or apply an activity filter to get all the required call activities in with a particular tag that is owned by you only.
- Enable the call filter from the activity list view, so your list does not have any other type of activities.
- Select the activities using the checkboxes in front of them or "Select all" using the checkbox available in the grid header and click on the "Start Queue" button.
- You will be redirected to the relevant record and the system will start auto-dialing after waiting for x number of seconds as per your setting.
- On the top of the screen, you can see the Timer, Pause, and Dropdown options to jump on another contact.
- As soon as you end the call and log it; the system will auto-redirect on the next relevant record and continue the auto-dialing process.
- If you require more time before making the call, then you can pause the timer and manually initiate the call when you are ready.
- Pause: You can pause the timer if you feel that more time is required before the call.
- Dropdown option: You can select any other relevant contact from the list to call
- After Pausing the call you will see the below option on the screen
- Call: You can start the call when you are ready or select another number of the contact to call
- Reschedule: You can reschedule the particular call on a different date and time
- Skip: You can skip the particular contact to call and jump to other contacts.
Activity listing view page:
- Waiting for the call to start, you can see on top of the screen:
- When the timer has been paused, the Call, Reschedule, and Skip options will be available:
- When paused you can Call Manually or reschedule the call:
- When the call is initiated:
- Once the call is initiated: