A User can set a custom message while installing Chats, which can also be updated with the course of time as and when needed by following the below mentioned steps.
The welcome message will be visible to your website visitors when they open the chat widget installed on your website.
Now to set your welcome message, you can follow these 3 easy steps.
Open Chat settings
- Navigate to Chats on the left menu bar
- Click on Chat Settings on bottom left.
Customize the welcome message
- Here the Welcome Message tab is opened by default.
- You can put any Greeting message to welcome your customers on the platform in the field shown below for example 'Hello there!'
- Also, a Team Introduction message to say how you can help your customers.
- Which will be reflected in the live preview of the widget on the left side.
- You can also change the name of your workspace by updating value in Workspace name
- Once you are done, hit the Update button to save your changes.
- Only users with “Manage chat settings” permission can access this setting.