A User can set a custom launcher icon while installing messenger, which can also be updated with the course of time as and when needed by following the below-mentioned steps.
The launcher icon will be visible to your website visitors when they open your website as per the defined chat launcher position you have set.
Now to set your custom launcher icon, you can follow these 3 easy steps.
Open Messenger settings
- Click on the Messenger settings button present on the bottom left corner of your messenger inbox.
- Here, go to the Appearance tab.
- By default, the Salesmate launcher icon would be selected
- You can select the icons from the given list
- Or you can upload a Custom icon
- You can also set the Launcher Position as per your requirement on your website
- Once you are done, hit the Update button to save your changes.
- Only users with “Manage messenger settings” permission can access this setting.